Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Two very different days

I don't really understand why it happens, and please tell me I am not the first that it has happened to, but I go in spurts of extreme productivity and then I am done, finis, kaput! I am the Domestic Goddess herself one day, and the next I am not motivated enough to switch the laundry.

I have a few theories on this:
1. I am not at all meant to be domestic, for the simple reason that I turn into a bum for the next few days. Someone must be telling me that domesticity is just not my thing.

2. When I am on these Goddess kicks I accomplish waay too much. I should pace myself.

3. I am just newly married and not used to having all of these things to do. Don't get me wrong, I love having my own house to take care of, but I have never been in charge of the laundry, the cooking and cleaning. Plus I am in school full time.

4....as a continuation of 3.....Maybe someday I will learn how to be good at everything and then I won't have days like I am having today.

Seriously though, yesterday I did it all! I went to school. I taught lessons. I did homework. I did laundry. I made some pretty stinking delicious jambalaya. I cleaned. AND I made bread!! I was the DG (domestic goddess) herself.

You may ask about today. Well, um. I went to school. I taught an lesson. I took a nap. I pretended to study for a test on Friday. I put a load of laundry in, and haven't folded it yet. I watched 3 old episodes of Glee (freaking LOVE that show). And now I want to go to bed. What is my problem?!?

Hopefully DG will visit again soon. Maybe she will be in the mood to clean my toilet?

No comments:

Post a Comment